- jrhyley: Yeah. That would be better. Even better, living by yourself so you don't have to put up with anyone else's annoying tics.
- chrishasaflavor: Well, I can't afford that and I think I prefer having someone else around.
- j: Perhaps someone who is OK with you being naked all the time, y'mean?
- c: Just someone who has to put up with me or risk financial ruin and homelessness.
- j: God, that's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
- c: What can I say? I watch a lot of romantic comedies.
jrhyley replied to your post: So I’m back on OkCupid. Apparently that is a thing…
Hey, 0% enemies! I don’t think that has ever happened for me on OKC before.
Well honey, you managed to find me before I even answered any questions.
Guess who I met tonight!
I seem to recall an email client that had a “drunk goggles” feature which wouldn’t let you send a message unless you could solve an equation. Might come in handy…
I used to tutor my bestie and her roommate in physics and they paid me in shots during the lesson. That would be, at best, a speedbump.
~txt it~ xoxox, gossip girl